Over the holiday, I deployed the survey I made for last weeks class. It ended up working pretty well. But I do seem to have an error that's causing one response to always be the same, regardless of what anyone picks. I had changed from checkboxes to radio buttons because I couldn't get them to save correctly. There must be a different problem I don't know about.

Trying to get YAML data out to a CSV for making charts stumped me. I asked Rune, who ingeniously pointed me to just outputting the results as text, using a method we learned in class. I was trying to convert the YAML data to CSV using ruby on my local machine but that never seemed to work. Sometimes the simplest solutions escape me.

For this week, I'm finally implementing the export & individual record lookup.

Check out the different ways to view the responses here.

© 2017. Some Rights Reserved.

Ghostium Theme by @oswaldoacauan

Proudly published with Ghost